This is a seriously great thought together with over the course of this next blog post I will attempt to address the thought. One we can answer at Timberdise garden log cabin
Is a log cabin a backyard garden room or is a backyard garden room different? I guess the quick response is they are each kind of the very same thing but what makes them different is the way they are designed.
A log cabin is undeniably a backyard garden room,but they may not appear the very same as a conventional back garden room due to the cabins distinguishing aspect that make it appear slightly different to back garden room but they each do precisely the very same thing. If you need more help visitGarden Log Cabins
Do not acquire a log cabin or a backyard garden room confused with a summer months home,they are two very different things. The fundamental one is that a log cabin or back garden room has the capability to be used all year round whereas a summer months home isn’t seriously suitable for use all throughout the winter. Sure,some people will use them in the winter but in comparison to a log cabin or back garden room they are not in the very same league.
So,our back garden rooms are currently in the design of a log cabin When you think about a backyard garden room you think about the capability to have an extra room in the back garden that you can use for pretty much everything you want without all the added costs that comes with a routine home extension.
Real benefits of a backyard garden room or log cabin.
1. You don’t have to worry about planning consent (in the majority cases).
2. You don’t have to worry about builders working on your property for weeks possibly months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the untidiness together with dirt.
4. Probably the most important factor of all is the price. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a home extension.
5. The completed product is far more striking together with eye catching than your normal home extension.
Recent research indicates that adding a log cabin or back garden room to your property will boost the market value of your home. The common example is that a backyard garden room or log cabin approximately ₤ 5k will incorporate approximately ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you getting a fantastic looking addition to your property than can be used for more or less everything,you are also adding much required market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the basics,let’s take a deeper appear at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a backyard garden room.
1. Let’s appear at the wall structures of a backyard garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a backyard garden room. For one the wall structures of the cabin are thicker than your regular back garden building. Economy cabins commence at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to appear at the superior cabins they commence at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the totally amazing 70mm thick wall structures.
2. Timber is an all-natural insulator so the thicker the timber the better the protection you acquire. But what timber also is great at doing is reflecting heat. So in the winter your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer months the thicker the wall structures the cooler the cabin will be. This is another factor why a log cabin is an excellent choice to have as your alternative for your ideal back garden room. The way the logs are designed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working productively. The thickness of the timber also eliminates any need for any synthetic insulation on the wall structures,you simply don’t need it,thus saving you supplemental money on wall structure insulation because the timber provides all you need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the choice on all cabins to move up the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door together with window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet once again incorporate to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but once again when you move up to a cabin with wall structures of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic move up for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which once again adds to the insulation of the back garden room.
Contact us atGarden Log Cabins